No Bake Healthy Cookie Bites
Store these little bites of deliciousness in the freezer for a ready-to-go, guilt-free snack! Also great for satisfying that late night sweets cravings.
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp maca
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp coconut butter
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp chocolate chips (dairy-free if vegan)
- 1 Tbsp cacao nibs
- Blend oats into a powder. Pour into a large bowl and mix in almond flour, maca, and sea salt.
- Add coconut butter, almond butter, coconut oil, and maple syrup to a small bowl. Microwave or heat (20-30 sec) until fully melted. Stir until evenly mixed.
- Pour wet ingredients, cacao nibs, and chocolate chips into mixing bowl. Stir until evenly mixed.
- Take roughly 1 tbsp of "dough" and mold into a small bite sized ball. Repeat until bowl is empty. Place the balls on a plate and freeze for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
- Wet fingers, lightly moisten balls, roll in coconut shreds.
- Add collagen or protein powder to the dry mixture to boost the nutrition.